Intellisense® Wet and Dry Bulb Psychrometer (Hygrometer)
The Intellisense® Hygrometer is specifically designed to meet the requirements of the WMO CIMO guide, in line with the Minamata Convention Global Treaty on the phase-out of mercury by 2020.
Our Intellisense® Hygrometer is the “direct replacement” for manual hygrometers, often within a Manual Meteorological Garden.
Its technical capabilities are better than mercury, with datalogging, GPRS and expansion into an AWS with a multiplicity of different sensors for most ground data parameters.
If you, your organisation or your NHMS needs to transition away from mercury-filled instruments in the field, then the Intellisense® Kit is the perfect option.
(Stevenson Screen – Not Included) product code: FM 6300
You may also like…
Module consisting of Data Processing, Display and control unit, 2 x PT100 Temperature sensors (1 x wet bulb & 1 x dry bulb) with water reservoir and pack of 50 wicks – all intended to be housed in existing Stevenson’s Screen. Displays at site Air Temperature, Relative Humidity, Max/Min Temperature in Period.
- Sensors type : PT100 Class A
- In the field calibration – 70cm cable length to allow periodic on-site calibration with users Calibration Standard such as a Dry Block Calibrator.
- Up to 5 factory adjusted settings over chosen temperature range allowing accuracy of better than 0.1 degree C over the Range -20 to 50+ degrees C.
- Supplied with UKAS traceable calibration certificate – calibrated at -20, 0, 15, 30, 45 degrees C
- Data Processing to produce Relative Humidity from Wet and Dry bulb readings and soil temperature readings accessed via the digital display on the Hygrometer module.
- Data Log to memory for download via RS232/USB port.
- 4 line Digital Display with 2 button control – “Menu” and “Select”
- Single to Multiple Units via CANBUS interconnection allowing system expansion for measuring other Meteorological parameters such as Barometric pressure, Wind speed and direction, Rain fall, Solar radiation etc.
- Serial Connection to any unit via Intellisense Hygrometer module
- Auxiliary Serial connection available for Telemetry upgrade (GPRS etc).
- Ability to communicate transparently to a PC GUI which archives and display data sets.
Technical Specification for the Sensors
- Range: -20 to 50+ Degree C or Better
- Resolution: 0.01
- Accuracy: ±0.1 degree C or Better
- Sensor Type: PT100
- Power source : Sealed lead acid battery and solar charging system
- At least 12 months of hourly data records